Infectious Substance and Dry Ice
This course provides the DOT and IATA regulations for Class 6.2 Infectious Substances and Class 9 Dry Ice, and prepares the student to identify, classify, package, mark, label and document infectious substances. Students who successfully complete this course will receive DOT and IATA training certification that meets the requirements of both 49 CFR 172.704 and IATA subsection 1.5.
- Requirements for preparing Class 6, Division 6.2 Infectious Substances and Class 9 Dry Ice for ground transportation in accordance with the DOT and IATA regulations
- General Awareness/Applicability
- Infectious Substances:Category A and B
- Regulated Wastes
- Dry Ice
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
Anyone whose consignments consist solely or primarily of Class 6.2 dangerous goods which are transported by motor vehicle or aircraft
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- Duration 2 hours
- Language English
- Assessments Yes