IATA Lithium Battery Supplement
This training presents the International Air Transport Associations requirements for preparing lithium cells and batteries for air transportation. This training is intended as a supplement to IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations training and does not provide full IATA certification. The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations training provides certification for preparing dangerous goods for air transportation. We offer an IATA with Lithium Battery Dangerous goods training that provides IATA training certification and is recommended when the only dangerous good you ship is Lithium Batteries.
- Packaging Specification
- Marking and Labeling
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- Anyone looking for function specific training as it relates specifically to the transportation of lithium cells and batteries when offered by aircraft
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Duration 1.5 Hours
- Language English
- Assessments Yes