IATA Lithium Battery
Our Lithium Battery courses present the IATA regulations according to the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. They are designed to meet function-specific training requirements, and are meant as a supplement to IATA certification training. Our training certificates have been accepted by common shipping carriers, such as, DHL, FEDEX, UPS, etc.
- General Requirements
- Packaging/Packing Instructions
- Special Provisions
- State Variations
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- All employees who directly affect lithium battery air shipments for transportation are required to receive training specific to the functions they perform.
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- Duration 3 Hours
- Language English
- Assessments Yes