This training module is designed to provide an awareness or basic understanding of bloodborne pathogens, common modes of their transmission, methods of prevention, and other pertinent information. Our training module is designed to meet the requirements of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA’s) Bloodborne Pathogen Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1030.
- What are bloodborne pathogens?
- Transmission of bloodborne pathogens
- Bloodborne pathogen standard (Title 29 CFR Part 1910.1030)
- Engineering and work practice controls
- Hazard Communication
- Spill Precautions
- Waste Disposal
- Record Keeping
- Expsoure Incidents
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- All employees who face exposure to bloodborne and other potentially infectious material while performing their job
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- • Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- Duration 1 Hour
- Language English
- Assessments Yes