The Department of Transportation (DOT) regulates all modes of transportation in the United States for highway, rail, air, and water. The 49 CFR regulations require general awareness and function-specific training for all Hazmat employees. This course presents the requirements for properly placarding hazardous material shipments.
- General Requirements
- Placarding Requirements
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- o Anyone who offers for transportation or transports any hazardous material where placarding is required in accordance with 49 CFR 172.500
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- DOT Bulk General Awareness and Security
- DOT Non Bulk General Awareness and Security
- Duration 20 Minutes
- Language English
- Assessments Yes