DOT Bulk General Service Tank Cars
Starting at : $125.00
DOT Hazardous materials rail car training focuses on the safety and regulatory requirements associated with preparing a rail car for transport. It provides instructions for anyone who affects transportation by loading, unloading, or securing a rail car for transport.
- Pre-Trip Tank Car Inspection
- Safety Appliance Inspection
- DOT Regulatory Requirements
- Safety Bolt Inspection For General Service Tank Cars
- Pressure Tank Car Protective Housing Cover Securement
- Manway Gasket Inspection and Manway Securement for Tank Trucks
- Post Trip Inspection
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- Anyone who loads, unloads or handles hazardous material that affects transportation of railcars.
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- We provide on-site training for DOT Hazmat Railcar Loading and Unloading for general service, pressure, covered hoppers, pressure differential or any type of rail car.
- Classroom instruction on hazmat regulations, if applicable or regulations regarding inspection, safety, and securement.
- Field exercises available upon request to provide hands on training.
- We offer customized training that focuses on your company’s products, operations and goals!
- A copy of the training material is given to each employee in attendance, and is a great reference guide as they progress in their job.
- Furthermore, anyone attending the course can contact one of our instructors for answers to specific questions for the same period of time.
- DOT Bulk General Awareness and Security
- Duration 2 Hours
- Language English
- Assessments Yes