DOT & IATA Wet Batteries
This training presents the Wet Batteries regulations according to the DOT 49CFR and the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. This training is designed to meet function-specific training requirements, and is meant as a supplement to DOT and IATA certification trainings.
- DOT Regulations for Wet Batteries by Ground
- Hazardous Materials Table
- General Requirments
- IATA Regulations for Wet Batteries by Air
- List of Dangerous Goods
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- Anyone who ships wet batteries by ground or air looking to satisfy function specific training or wanting to supplement their DOT and IATA certification trainings.
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- DOT Non Bulk
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Duration 45 Minutes
- Language English
- Assessments Yes