Starting at : $275.00
The European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road, or ADR for short, is a 1957 United Nations treaty that governs transnational transport of dangerous or hazardous goods.
Annex A: General provisions and provisions concerning dangerous articles and substances
- Part 1 – General Provisions
- Part 2 – Classifications
- Part 3 – Dangerous goods list, special provisions and exemptions related to limited and excepted quantities
- Part 4 – Packing and tank provisions
- Part 5 – Consignment procedures
- Part 6 – Requirements for the construction and testing of packagings, intermediate bulk containers (IBCs), large packagings and tanks
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- Anyone who is shipping dangerous goods to or within Europe.
- Anyone who fills out a dangerous goods declaration.
- Anyone who classifies a dangerous goods shipment.
- Anyone who marks, labels or packages a dangerous good before it goes into transportation.
- Including but limited to…Shipping personnel, Receiving personnel, Hazardous Waste Workers, Truck Drivers, Lab Personnel and Department Supervisors.
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- Duration 3 Hours
- Language English
- Assessments Yes