DOT Shipping Papers
The Department of Transportation (DOT) regulates all modes of transportation in the United States for highway, rail, air, and water. The 49 CFR regulations require general awareness and function-specific training for all hazmat employees. This course presents the requirements for properly preparing shipping papers for hazardous material shipments.
- Preparation and Retention
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- Anyone who is involved with hazardous materials transportation and needs to satisfy the function specific training requirements set forth in 49 CFR 172.704(a)(2)(i)
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- Duration 30 Minutes
- Language English
- Assessments Yes