Starting at : $275.00
IMDG COURSE DESCRIPTION
The requirements of the IMDG regulations are relative to dangerous goods transportation by vessel. This course is REQUIRED for all employees who directly handle or affect a dangerous good for transport by vessel shipments. This MUST be completed every 3 years. Our training certificates have been accepted by common shipping carriers, such as DHL, FEDEX, UPS, etc.
- General Provisions
- Dangerous Goods List
- Packaging and Tank Provisions
- Marking and Labeling
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- All Shore-based personnel who handle, ship, and/or receive dangerous goods by vessel.
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- Duration 3 Hours
- Language English
- Assessments Yes