DOT Non Bulk General Awareness and Security
Starting at : $99.00
DOT Non Bulk GENERAL AWARENESS & SECURITY COURSE DESCRIPTION
DOT requires all employees who affect transportation to be instructed in DOT Non Bulk General Awareness and Security Awareness training and certification by their employer to perform their duties. Additional function-specific and safety training is also required. So this training meets the requirements of 49CFR, Part 172, Subpart H for DOT General Awareness training.
- Key Terms
- Hazardous Materials Table
- Security Awareness
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- Anyone involved in with shipments of hazardous materials
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- Duration 2 Hours
- Language English
- Assessments Yes