IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
Starting at : $295.00
Notice: This training will satisfy the training and assessment portion of the IATA CBTA requirements which were set forth on January 1st, 2023.
IATA DGR COURSE DESCRIPTIONThe requirements of ICAO/IATA regulations are relative to the transportation of dangerous goods by air. IATA DGR COURSE is REQUIRED for all employees who directly handle or affect a shipment of dangerous goods by air transportation. Refresher training MUST be completed every 24 months.
As of January 1, 2023, IATA training requirements have been updated to require Competency Based Training and Assessments (CBTA). To learn more about what this entails look at our customer information letter. As the regulations are finalized make sure to continually check back with us so you can be the first to schedule your new CBTA training in the new year! Learn More about the IATA Competency Based Training Assessment here.
- Dangerous Goods List
- Packing Instructions
- Packaging Requirements
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- All airlines which are members or associates members of IATA
- Every airline which a party to the IATA Multilateral Interline Agreement –Cargo
- All shippers and agents that offer consignments of dangerous goods to these operators
- Ground handling agencies that perform on behalf of the operator
- Ground handling agencies located at an airport which perform on behalf of the operator
- Agencies (not located at an airport)
- Freight forwarders
- Shippers of dangerous goods
- Agencies engaged in the security screening of passengers and their baggage
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- Duration 4 Hours
- Language English
- Assessments Yes