IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
IATA DGR COURSE DESCRIPTION
The ICAO/IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations are relative to the transportation of dangerous goods by air. IATA DGR COURSE is REQUIRED for all employees who directly handle or affect a shipment of dangerous goods transported by aircraft. Refresher training MUST be completed every 24 months.
As of January 1, 2023, IATA requires training be part of a Competency Based Training and Assessment Program (CBTA). TCA’s IATA training satisfies the training portion of the IATA CBTA. Employers must take the additional steps to fully satisfy the IATA CBTA regulations.
- Dangerous Goods List
- Packing Instructions
- Packaging Requirements
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- All airlines which are members or associates members of IATA
- Every airline which a party to the IATA Multilateral Interline Agreement –Cargo
- All shippers and agents that offer consignments of dangerous goods to these operators
- Ground handling agencies that perform on behalf of the operator
- Ground handling agencies located at an airport which perform on behalf of the operator
- Agencies (not located at an airport)
- Freight forwarders
- Shippers of dangerous goods
- Agencies engaged in the security screening of passengers and their baggage
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- Duration 4 Hours
- Language English
- Assessments Yes