IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
IATA DGR COURSE DESCRIPTION
The requirements of ICAO/IATA regulations are relative to the transportation of dangerous goods by air. IATA DGR COURSE is REQUIRED for all employees who directly handle or affect a shipment of dangerous goods by air transportation. Refresher training MUST be completed every 24 months.
- Dangerous Goods List
- Packing Instructions
- Packaging Requirements
WHO NEEDS THIS TRAINING
- All airlines which are members or associates members of IATA
- Every airline which a party to the IATA Multilateral Interline Agreement –Cargo
- All shippers and agents that offer consignments of dangerous goods to these operators
- Ground handling agencies that perform on behalf of the operator
- Ground handling agencies located at an airport which perform on behalf of the operator
- Agencies (not located at an airport)
- Freight forwarders
- Shippers of dangerous goods
- Agencies engaged in the security screening of passengers and their baggage
WHAT MAKES OUR TRAINING DIFFERENT
- Our instructors can customize your training to the hazards that you ship! Contact us to find out how to get your training customized!
- We provide after support for the length of your certification.
- Students who complete this course have a clearer understanding of the regulations.
- Duration 3 Hours
- Language English
- Assessments Yes